Configuring a 2Wire DSL modem for E Street DSL service
First, make sure your 2Wire modem is powered on and connected directly to your computer via an ethernet cable. Once that’s done you are ready to begin configuring your 2Wire DSL modem:
1. Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc).
2. Type http://192.168.0.1 in the address bar of your browser.
3. Press ‘Enter’ on your keyboard to load the 2Wire configuration page.
4. Click “Advanced Configuration Settings”. This can be found in the lower right of the window.
5. Select your time zone.
6. Set the connection type to ‘PPPoA’.
7. Enter your DSL username and password. If you are unsure of your DSL username/password please contact E Street support.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’.
9. After your click the ‘Save’ button your modem will reboot itself. Once that is done you will ready for E Street DSL internet access.