When setting up Incredimail, you will need the following information;
– E-Mail Address: <yourEmail>
– Username: <yourEmail>
– Incoming mail server: <yourIncomingServer>
– Outgoing mail server: <yourOutgoingServer>
You can look up the settings for your e-mail here:
1. Open Incredimail. In Incredimail, select “Accounts” from the Tools menu.
2. Click “Add” to start setting up your email account.
3. Select “Let me configure settings myself” and click “Next”.
4. Enter Your Name. This should be your full name as you would like it to appear on messages you send.
5. Enter your full email address . This is the address that your contacts’ email program will use to reply to your messages.
6. Click “Next”.
7. Click “Skip” so you can enter the servers manually.
8. Enter your mail server name in the “Incoming Server” field: <yourIncomingServer>
9. Enter your outgoing mail server name in the “Outgoing Server” field: <yourOutgoingServer>
10. Enter your username (your full email address) and your password then click “Finish”.
11. Congratulations. You have successfully created your account.