E Street’s E-LAN package is our entry-level Managed Services offering…
E-LAN provides your organization with initial assessment, Included Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware protection, monthly monitoring, and reduced rates on technician services. Specific program inclusions are below:
E Street’s “E-LAN” package INCLUSIONS:
- E Street Managed Services IT support with initial assessment and setup of scheduled remote monthly checkups starting from $8/node/mo.*
- Initial E-LAN setup visit for E Street Managed Services***
E Street techs will;
–install E Street monitored Antivirus and Anti-Malware (included)
–install remote support software on computers to be supported for monthly checkups
–provide technology assessment report (includes inventory of operating systems, switch gear, LAN, and current hardware to be supported)
–setup monthly checkups for hardware to be supported
- E-LAN also provides reduced Tech Services on-site rates for additional work****.
* Customers receive Managed Support Services including on-site and remote support. Monthly checkups are remotely administered tech visits and monitoring. Checkups include: verify connectivity on supported computers, verify security software status and settings (e.g.: antivirus/antispam/firewall as applicable), provide recommendations for action items within the network. E-LAN customers can cancel at any time.
Minimum System Requirements:
– Windows: Server 2016 and Windows 10 (i3 or better Processor and at least 4 GB RAM)
– Macs: Intel Macs macOS Catalina (version 10.15) or later.
– Internet Connection (to enable remote backup capability): 10Mbps or better.
*** Contact your E Street representative for discounted rates for E-LAN customers on additional Tech Services work.