1) Log into the Web Admin site for your Kerio mail server. If you can’t remember your login information or the link to the Web Admin site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Click the “Users” link in the left column.
3) Click the “Add” button near the bottom of the page.
4) On the General tab, enter the new user’s username, their full name, and their password. The username will be the first part of their new email address. For example, if you wanted to create a new email account named email@example.com you’d set the username to “example”.
5) Click OK to add the new user.