In this article you’ll find instructions for creating a new MySQL database in your Plesk Control Panel.
1) Log into your Plesk Control Panel and click on the “Home” link (upper left)
2) Click on your domain name
3) Click on the “Databases” icon
4) Click “Add new database”
5) Enter a name for your database and click “OK”
6) Click “Add new database user”
7) Enter a username and password and then click “OK”. Your database is now active.
Click on the “DB WebAdmin” icon to manage the database. (Note – If you have trouble opening the DB WebAdmin, turn off any pop-up blockers and try again).