E Street’s VoIP platform can integrate with a number of the most common CRM or Customer Relationship Management programs.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a business strategy that provides companies with an opportunity to manage their own previous, present, and planned interactions. E Street VoIP allows users to integrate, test, select some of the log options for their CRMs. It is integrated with several CRM solutions. The supported CRMs are as follows: Bullhorn, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics 2015, Pipedrive, Proprietary CRM, Proprietary CRM I, Salesforce, SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, Vtiger CRM, Zendesk, and Zoho CRM.
By integrating with your CRM, functionality such as this may be supported:
- Screen pop with incoming calls
- Click-to-Dial to speed up outbound calls
- Inbound, outbound, and missed call logging
- Uploading of call recording, (as long as call recording is enabled)
- Various other features depending on the CRM being used.
Contact E Street Support for more information and/or to schedule a demo.