– Go to https://hmv1.estreetvoip.com
– Login with your email address and password. If you have not logged in use the default password (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the default).
– Go to the “Services” tab
– To enable call forwarding, click the check mark to the right of the call forwarding label and click ‘Save’
– To the right of the ‘Call Forwarding’ row is an pencil and paper icon. Click this to edit your call forwarding settings.
– To forward all calls, click the ‘Unconditional’ checkbox
– Click the ‘+’ sign to the right of ‘Timeout’ in the unconditional section of the page
– Enter the destination phone number and then 0 (zero) in the timeout field.
– Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save