• How to access your mail server control panel and Webmail
You can access your @estreet.com email control panel here: https://mail.estreet.com:8443
Your username is your full email address. If you don’t know your email password, click here to access the section below that covers resetting your password.
The @estreet.com web-based email webmail client is here: https://webmail.estreet.com
If you have your own domain name hosted with E Street you can find your server control panel for that domain by entering your email address at the following link: http://tools.estreet.com/emailSupport/emailinfolookup.lasso
• How to change/reset your password
If you already know your existing email password and would like it changed, simply log into webmail using your full email address as the Username and once logged in click “Settings” in the upper right corner and then click “Password” in the left column. The new password must be at least “Strong” strength and the server will notify you if your new password is not strong enough. If that happens you will need to choose a new password. A strong password should contain at least eight characters long and should contain numbers, letters (upper and lowercase), and least one symbol (ex: !@#$%).
If you don’t know your password and need it reset then locate your mail server control panel, click “Forgot your passsword?”, then enter your full email address as the username, enter it again in the email address field , and then click “Send” to receive an email that will contain instructions for the reset process. If you do not have access to your email account then you will need to contact E Street Support to reset your password.
[Back to top]
• How to enable an auto reply for your email account
To create an auto reply (or away message):
– First log into the mail server control panel using your email address and email password.
– Once logged in, click “Change Mail Account Settings”
– Click the “Auto Reply” tab and then check the box labeled “Switch on auto-reply”
– Enter the message you’d like sent out in the “Auto-reply message text” box
– If you know when you’d like the message to end, click the box labeled “Switch off auto-reply on” and then specify the date you’d like it stopped.
– Once you’re done setting it up simply click “OK” to activate the auto reply.
• How to forward your email to a different address
– First, log into your mail server control panel
– Click “Change Mail Account Settings”
– Click the “Forwarding” tab and check the box labeled “Switch on Mail Forwarding”
– Enter the address you’d like the mail forwarded to and then click “OK”