Communicator is E Street Voice Pilot’s Unified Communications desktop application.
Voice Pilot Meeting is a module within Communicator that allows any user to set up video and/or audio meetings & conferences without the hassle of switching applications. Voice Pilot Meeting allows you to meet with multiple users simultaneously, while offering:
- Video Conferencing – in grid and in speaker view
- Audio Conferencing
- Screen Sharing – specific application or whole screen sharing
- Remote Control when screen sharing
- Group chat
You can also schedule meetings in advance and even set up recurring meetings that suit your team’s needs.
Although Voice Pilot Meeting is an embedded feature in Communicator – you may access Meeting with both a downloadable stand-alone app, or launch Meeting directly from within your supported browser:
To join E Street Voice Pilot Meeting from your browser:
Click on your Meeting URL:
1. You will be prompted to install COMMSware App – OR to launch the Meeting web app in your Browser:
2. On the following page enter your info and check your settings and Click “Join Meeting”:
3. To ensure you join audio settings properly, select your audio input device again if needed: